Are you looking for high quality free PLR products? Private label rights (PLR) help you save time in creating content by buying rights so that you can modify and in most cases claim ownership of materials.
PLR advantages include:
- Time Savings. Instead of coming up with an idea and creating from scratch, PLR gives you the idea, the outline, and foundation from which to work.
- Cost efficient. Compared to hiring a writer, videographer, etc, PLR content is very affordable.
- Flexibility. You can change the content. Not only can you change the content, but you must change it. While you can post PRL content as is, it’s much better to rewrite it. Owning PLR rights allows you to add, delete, rearrange and revise the content.
- Ownership claim. Because you’re creating an entirely new piece of content, you can put your name on it and claim copyright.
Of course, PLR has a few disadvantages as well:
- Non-exclusive. While many PLR suppliers limit the number of licenses sold, you’re still buying content that hundreds, even thousands of others own. That’s why revising and making it your own is crucial.
- Generic. PLR content is often dry and generic. Some are poorly written. It’s important to consider PLR as a framework from which to add your own flare.
- Restrictions. Depending on the PLR license there may be restrictions on how it can be used. For example, you may not be able to offer the content for free (i.e. through your newsletter). Although this is seen more in master resale rights (MRR) content, PLR materials may have limitations as well. Be sure to read the license carefully.
We are offering a selection of 40+ FREE PLR products for you.
Download them for your own use or you can also create a website to sell them. We can help you with this, contact us for details.